Thursday 11 August 2016

A couple of quick cards

Here is a very quick card I made for my Dad for his birthday.
I used Kraft card as a base and kept the colors neutral. The papers and topper are from Docrafts. I embossed another piece of Kraft card and blue piece using the Crafters Companion textures hessian embossing folder.
I love the texture range that they have brought out.
Its quite simple but my Dad really liked it.


I made quite a few of these cards in different color ways as they are really quick and simple to do.
I embossed a piece of patterned paper using a Sheena Douglas embossing folder that looks like splats. I then used a butterfly stamp that was free with Crafters Inspiration Issue 9 and colored the butterfly with my Spectrum Aqua markers. The sentiment stamp was also free on the magazine.


Hope you like them

Tracy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment