Wednesday 8 July 2015

Spectrum Noir Competition

Well its been so long since I have last updated my blog!!!
I have been really busy with my proper job I haven't done much crafting.
In April things got a little quiet and I decided to learn how to use my spectrum noir pens! They have looked really pretty on the side for too long!
Anyway after watching lots of you tube videos I have made a few cards with them.
Unfortunately I can't show you any as I have made them for family and friends birthdays for July and August. (You haven't got too long to wait now)
In June I entered the spectrum noir June competition for the first time. The theme was add a bit of sparkle or bling to your card. Here is the card I entered.

I only went and won the top 3

Excited is an understatement!
Here are the colours I used to colour the bebunni in: IG2, IG4, IG6, PP1, PP2, PP4, DG1, DG2, DG3,TB3, TB5, TB6, DR1, DR6, DR6 + pencils 25, 27, 28, 34, 35, 36, 56, 59, 60, 64, 67, 70, 112, 114, 115.

No comments:

Post a Comment