Monday 30 June 2014

Create and Craft June 2014

I was once again asked by Phill Martin to make some samples for the Serif shows he was doing on Create and Craft. The kits this time were Hearts Designs Betty and Bertie's Christmas, Victoria Nelson's Christmas Collection and Cottage Arts Cardinal Christmas.
I had a great time making them and the excitement soared in our house over the weekend when the shows were on!!!








Table settings were shown on every show.



The whole collection.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog
Tracy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely things you have made and I have bookmarked your blog for inspiration as I have bought the disks from C&C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nannyboo for your nice comments x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous samples Tracy, they looked amazing on the telly xxx

    ReplyDelete